Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wardwell Update

So I am waiting for my mom to get off the phone with my sister Sarah but have all ready gleaned information from my dad who talked to her first so now I can write about all of us! Yesterday for the first time in a long time (and I did not mean to take that from 'Jesus take the wheel') I was alone in the house and three creatures were stirring; and I hope not a mouse! It was just me the dog and a chicken who hurt her foot and is now residing in the basement. You won't believe what her name is, Emily; and she has a hurt foot. I told them I didn't want a chicken named after me! Anyway I cleaned the kitchen and then while working on Christmas presents watched little house on the prairie Christmas thing. So Sarah and Czak are moving into a new house still in Colorado Springs, and they start moving Jan. 5 so please pray for them. Megan and Casey praise God are now in their new house and very happy to be there. Hannah and Lance are newlyweds and as such they are very interested in themselves. We went out with them into the woods on Saturday so they could find a Christmas tree. Which I will post pictures of later.

No comments: